Changes to my study programme

The subjects that one studies during these five years, I think I could change the theoretical subjects a bit, because I think they teach a lot of theory which could be more practical for people who work in the field but the theoretical could apply to the people who want to continue their studies in a Ph.D. or magister.

The race could last one year less if unnecessary asignatures are taken that we will not use for the future in the labor, since in general in the country they fill the careers to make the stay of the students last longer, in other countries the careers last for 4 years and the students graduate without problems.

The infrastructure of the faculty is not very good, it could be much better for example to add a dining room for the students, more sports areas (I play soccer and to go to train I must travel to another campus to do it), places of being and more rooms of study.
The technology I think is not so bad or there is no need to improve, so far I have not needed more, but maybe a laboratory with new technology would be much more entertaining and interesting.

The teaching methods that are in the faculty are good but the difference is the teachers, there are very good teachers and others who do not teach very well. maybe asking a part of pedagogy to the professors of the first years of the race would not be bad.




Comments

  1. The dinner room it's a petition of the students from long years ago and there not response from the faculty yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The technology I think is not so bad" lie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that you should give more importance to the practical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you that there are many unnecessary subjects.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Postgraduate

Joel Leighton Fuentes

Summer 2018