Summer 2018

Well in the summer vacation's of the year 2018 after to new year party i go to Region de los Rios to be precise in Choshuenco near of the Huilo Huilo biological reserve, i go for ten days approximate but my cousin was for less days because he is marine so have less vacation hahaha.
I go with my family we are a big group, my parents, my brother's, my cousin's, my grandmother and Luna she is a little dog for second time because we went in the previous summer.
Our first stop was Valdivia because i need buy food and we needed go to bathroom this day it was raining but it was beautiful, when we arrived to Choshuenco i and my cousin go to walk for the town with rain, in this town there is a big lake so my cousin enter to water after he came out with cold haha.
My father, my big brother, my cousin and i went to a river to practice rafting after all family go to visit the Huilo Huilo biological reserve also we went to lake for eat cake and drink natural juice, in those holidays we ate too much.
This town is the best because is very peaceful so we rested and we fill ourselves with energy for a new year.

Comments

  1. Rafting is a lot of fun and a great vacation activity I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the rainy days because those days are so cold

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the south of chile!!! What a nice photo you published

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Postgraduate

Joel Leighton Fuentes