Postgraduate

Hello readers

Well, studies after graduating, the truth is that I prefer to work after graduating because I am not very good at studying, so thinking about a PhD is difficult for me to think that I would have to study at least 4 more years, but I have thought about the idea of ​​a magister that are less years to be able to add experience to my curriculum or also to think of graduates in different subjects that are usually shorter in terms of time.
I have also thought about specializing in the area of ​​economics since I like the subject of the industry that are not so distant topics, if I followed this path here in Chile I would like it to be online but in the case that there is the opportunity to go abroad for example: Canada, New Zealand, Australia and others. I prefer face-to-face since it would be more entertaining to meet people from other countries and have another culture. The problem of being abroad is that you have to handle the language well
It also depends a lot on what I will work in the future because if it is necessary to continue studying to get a job I would like to do so.
I would like to use the doctorate to innovate in different areas of chemistry, how to create new things, make life easier for people
Thank you for reading

Comments

  1. a postgraduate is difficult, but is very nice learn about something of your interest

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 years is a lot but I thinks that is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a post graduate course in economics is a good idea for the future and very compatible with your career

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Zealand sounds a great country to study and work

    ReplyDelete
  6. The area of ​​economics it's very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing take post grade in the new Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah ... four years is a long time to see results.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Joel Leighton Fuentes

Summer 2018