My new job


Hello people today I will write about the work that I wanted a few years ago.

Well it all started when I was in elementary school, I started playing in a professional soccer club but at that time I was in the sub 15 category, I trained 4 days from Monday to Friday and saturday or Sunday we competed against another team, so I devoted a lot more to the sport that to my studies, it was not of good grades therefore I never thought about studying chemistry until the 17 I only thought about being a professional soccer player I would have liked to keep playing soccer at that level but it was very sacrificed because it arrived tired to me I did not study, I would have liked to come to Santiago from my city but to play a soccer team not to study Chemistry, it was good what I thought at that time and it is what you think when you say what would have happened if that way?. 

To continue that path it was not necessary to study a university career but it would have been necessary to finish school. Today I am satisfied with my decision to have entered the university since I met many friends and the race I like quite a lot that has nothing to do with soccer. 

Thank you for reading !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Postgraduate

Joel Leighton Fuentes

Summer 2018