Cartoon, animes or TV series

When I was younger I watched a lot of television because I did not have Internet access to see other things and there was also no Netflix to watch TV series.
When my brother was a student, he had classmates who watched anime and lent him anime CDs to come home with the CDs and asked them to see them, the first time I saw I really liked the anime since they were different stories. than the cartoon series, so keep watching anime.

Before I was an occasional anime observer because we did not have enough internet to be able to see a lot of anime, now I see a lot of anime.

I really do not like superhero comics, so I see a lot of anime, I also like to read manga since it has a lot of image and little writing, so reading manga is not as boring as reading a book, I usually read recognized manga


I spend many of my rest hours watching anime is currently a hobby that serves to forget the university and the problems since the stories of the anime are very good, it is good for me to complement my university life with anime, manga, sport and music.

With my dad and my older brother we always saw Dragon Ball Z, Digimon or Pokemon on TV, my brother and I liked much more digimon and pokemon but my dad liked dragon ball z so we watched the 3 programs.

You can not talk about anime and manga with a lot of people since not many see it even though more and more people are watching the anime. But with my friends if I can talk about anime and manga since some know a lot about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Postgraduate

Joel Leighton Fuentes

Summer 2018