My favorite pet

I like all animals but as a pet I prefer dogs since I am allergic to cats so I can not have a cat, I have also had birds and hamsters but my favorite is dogs.

When I was a little one year old they gave me a dog that I named Firulais we were always together since we grew up together it was white with a little brown, it was a mongrel dog not very big but very affectionate, with Firulais We grew up in Punta Arenas, after a while with my family and he went to Quillota where, a few years later, due to his age he died (I only have pictures in physical)

currently in my house we have a dog named Luna who came to the house 1 year and a few months ago, she is a very entertaining and affectionate yorkshire toy, sometimes she sleeps with me and there is still time to share with her.

I love all animals because they give a special affection which fills with joy in the worst and best moments, different from what a person can give.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Postgraduate

Joel Leighton Fuentes

Summer 2018