Cook

Hello, I write about something that I like to learn ...

Well, Something that I highlight that I have liked to learn is cooking, I like to cook especially hahahaha junk food but I also cook normal food.

This is interesting for me because I learned it from my mother and my grandmother, they cook very delicious, my grandmother worked a long time in an Italian restaurant, although I am just beginning I want to continue improving the kitchen technique but only as a hobby . I always helped in the kitchen but only with the basics and the rest I watched, so now every time I can travel to my town I try to learn a recipe to do it myself

Since I came to live with my brother to Santiago we spent a lot of money buying prepared food so that I started cooking was good and so we stopped eating junk food many days a week since we ate at least three times a week in a mall.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Postgraduate

Joel Leighton Fuentes

Summer 2018